So what is the Pink Trailer? It's not an acutal trailer. Although a pink Airstream would be very cool. The Pink Trailer is more a state of mind. It's my happy place. It's where I go to create or think or journal. And that can be downstairs at my scrapbooking table, or upstairs on the couch with a Somerset Magazine. Sometimes my kids join me in the Pink Trailer. Sometimes my friends join me there. And my husband always supports the Pink Trailer. This blog is all about what I do in the Pink Trailer and where my journey starts to get there.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Heart Shaped albums

I finished my heart shaped mini album. It was fun to work with a not so square shape for once.


You can see more on flickr. I also made one for my Etsy shop.










3 comments:

nwscrapmom said...

I absolutely love this one! How much do you sell something like that for? I went to look on etsy, but didn't see it yet (the link isn't working, by the way). Very cute album, though.

lynette said...

Very cute! I hope it does well for you!

I think I need to stick with what I am good at on etsy and stop trying to dabble into a little bit of everything. I keep hoping something will stick and as a result, nothing does.

Marie said...

You are so creative!